Job forcing move to OAHU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa ---I think I found....................your slick suits there is a korean guy that i talked to on the phone from another korean dive shop owner and he thinks he has a few but if he doesnt he said he can get them .........I think......you know this is korea and I dont speak that much korean so I have to go and try to find this guy and see what stuuf he has , all the shops have alot of old junk they dont throw anything....now one more thing sizes....ummm asians are small people and they make there clothes and stuff to fit them and unless your about the size of one of them I dont know if they will fit. I cant find anything that will fit me , my wife is little on the bottom size 4 and big on the top d size and she cant wear anything either so let me know what kind of sizes and colors you want if you can tell me in metric sizes i will go and look and see

yes CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Do you have date set?

joddie

Hi Joddie!

Well, Turtleguy is 6'3" and I am 5'6"......I'll send you a PM

as for the date, March 1st :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom