Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outamyway

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife is doing her OW cert that weekend and I will be joining her to get some more underwater time. We will be with Paradise Dive. I will have plenty of free time on saturday as she will be testing. Would be cool to meet some local divers. If anyone is going that weekend, let me know.

I might be able to make it.

By the way Dave...Next time you change girls within 2 weeks...could you give me a little heads up notice please??? I REALLY loved looking like an ass! :froggy:

I might be able to make it.

By the way Dave...Next time you change girls within 2 weeks...could you give me a little heads up notice please??? I REALLY loved looking like an ass! :froggy:

Natural look for you isn't it?? :10:

BTW outamyway, watch scubajennifer, she is for sure trouble. :D Especially when she isn't in the water which seems to be most of the time. I'm sure that she will reply back that I am trouble which is totally false. Neither LandLocked nor myself EVER are trouble!!

Natural look for you isn't it?? :10:

BTW outamyway, watch scubajennifer, she is for sure trouble. :D Especially when she isn't in the water which seems to be most of the time. I'm sure that she will reply back that I am trouble which is totally false. Neither LandLocked nor myself EVER are trouble!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:no

:whack:

I think that about sums it up! :mooner:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:no

:whack:

I think that about sums it up! :mooner:

You even screwed up the board on posting this one. Luckily it only took them 10 minutes to fix it this time.

You even screwed up the board on posting this one. Luckily it only took them 10 minutes to fix it this time.

Oh shut it, Wall-E!

We shouldn't behave this way in front of the new people. They are going to think we don't like each other

You started it!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom