John Chaterton - Met the Real deal at Beneath the Sea today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much, it never loses any meaning and always makes you feel better when people show thier appreciation. Thanks again.

If you are going to get your certification.
Just do them both concurrently. It's only 9 dives all together and then you're advanced.
Alright Stay Safe

2Tours, a huge thank you from me, too! It's so easy for us to become unmindful of you men and women over there, from the comfort of our homes. You are all heros, come home safely and soon!!
Foo

2Tours N Iraq`:
Thank you so much, it never loses any meaning and always makes you feel better when people show thier appreciation. Thanks again.

Come back safely. Remember, a hero is a sandwich.

2Tours. I am a army wife. Well my husband is out now. But thanks and my best prayers and thoughts go your way. I would love to get the opertunity to chat with John Chatteron. But i did get to chat with Bernie Chowdhury. Even got a picture. WOW what an experience.

2Tours N Iraq thank you for your service.

I too had a chance to meet both John and Richie today at BTS, one of my buddies and I were walking down and isle and just about litterally bumped into them. We had heard that they were signing their book and asked where they were so that we could get a copy. Their answer was that they were trying to run out the door to catch a plane, however they were about to just stop at the booth and pick up their stuff before they left and if we wanted they would sign for us. They also took the time to pose for a few pictures and were just generally nice guys.

Back
Top Bottom