Joint DOT-DILG-DENR Memo circular

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes jag, actually we also want to start an online petition. Im just waiting for a copy of the directive than we can start it sa diversions. THIS is an E.O. banning shark fishing and the possession and sale of etc etc

Para alam ni GMA na people are asking for it. Yung manta matagal na meron but as usual the DENR and BFAR are not doing anything about it.

When it arrives in the fishmarket kasi its all chopped into pieces so it does not look anything like a manta ray. BUt go to the navotas fish port any night, malamang you will see banye banyera of those. I have pics.

Yvette
online petition? let's get it done... just say when to begin...

Jag

Let's do this!!!I am sick and tired of seeing shark carcasses around Maningning Island and even washing up on our shores (40km away). The destruction has to stop. I am in!

Last edited:
:shocked2: ... did I say something... somebody cracked my password...

Jag, a local disco tried to double my beer-drinking fee. :no:... and hell broke loose... :D

Yvette, great move, let's get it on...
disco................ either dumaguete i stuck in 1978 or you're going to those places where people like to "dance" :eyebrow:

Jag

... even the "dance"-fees in Dumaguete are higher than in similar places in PG or Subic... hehe.
I am sure that many PI-visitors would sign a online - petition for fixed "dance-fee's", let's make some categories...

ooops, sorry for running off-topic again

needless to say, that a specific region does not give a damned sh... about "just another paper in the PI". At the end it is not that wrong, as for each paper are 700 other existing which tell something different. All written by "New" associations with great acronyms...

Yes jag, actually we also want to start an online petition. Im just waiting for a copy of the directive than we can start it sa diversions. THIS is an E.O. banning shark fishing and the possession and sale of etc etc

Para alam ni GMA na people are asking for it. Yung manta matagal na meron but as usual the DENR and BFAR are not doing anything about it.

:depressed: That is so sad! But there is hope while there are super heroes like you (and us!) around! :-D

What can I do to help?! Count me in, please.

Last edited:
Yvette,

Kindly send me a copy of the subject joint memorandum circular of the DOT-DILG-DENR re: rates of dive fees. Is it applicable in the protected areas covered by the NIPAS Act like Tubbataha Reef & Apo Reef, because they have their own management board responsible for fixing the rates of fees within their respective PA's. I think this circular may brought confusion among PA Management and the diving community.

Thanks,

Robert
robertduquil@yahoo.com

Is the document called a circular because it just keeps going around and it never gets implemented? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom