JTrak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I run only a MAC and haven't been able to download my Galileo Sol data for a long time. I am now running Crossover to run Windows programs but cannot seem to get it to download JTRAK. Anyone have a good source to download it, how to install it on a MAC, and last but not least, how to get my MAC to recognize the ancient InfraRed reader that are in the last century. Come on Uwatec/ScubaPro, it is a MAC world and NO ONE uses infrared.

Really really regret buying the Sol now. Scubapro is losing a lot of business in my area because of this.

Because you are running Crossover, you can now install Smart Trak, the program designed to run on Windows and will work with your SOL. You will need an infrared reading device to communicate with the SOL. The Smart Trak program can be found here:
SCUBAPRO - SmartTRAK

I have a MacBook Pro with the OS X and SCUBAPRO Tec2g. I use JTrak and download using their silver edition USB (2.0) dongle effortlessly. It does not have as many features as SmartTRAK, but there is more than enough for me. I downloaded it from:

JTrak

Back
Top Bottom