July 21st Red Rocks shore dive (Tampa area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Y'all have fun!!! I really wanted to do this, but funds for gas/tolls are really short this month, and I was invited to do a lobster reconaissance dive a few miles from home as an alternate activity. I eagerly await a trip report...and pictures!!

see u in the morning
Kim P
813-900-9655

I am not going to make it today .... so sorry ..... you guys have fun
KP

Kim, you missed a nice dive today. Frogman, Reeldreams, Dkramer, FL Dvlover and I had a nice group dive, with two yaks & 5 divers. Viz was about 10+ and lots of life on the reef. We did have to cut the dive time short due to lightening, but still a good time had by all.

Had a great dive today. It was my first time diving in the Gulf and it definitely won't be my last. Thanks everyone and it was really great meeting you all!

Thanks for the reports; I hope you will be doing this again...how is this dive site in September?

Yepper, Good Time had by all. My only disappointment was not being able to spend more time under, due to the weather. I reckon that means we'll just have to do the dive all over again! Works for me!! Great meeting ya'll & lets do it again! As far as viz in September goes...............sometimes good & sometimes not so good. It just depends on a lot of different factors. The biggest being cold fronts which will ruin the viz pretty quick. Normally, if we have a period of east winds, then the viz will be good. To put it simply, if the viz is bad on your coast, it'll be good on ours & vice versa. I dive this reef year round so I'm sure we'll find some good days.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom