July 21st Red Rocks shore dive (Tampa area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorta tied up most of August, but September and October...let's just say that we frequently suffer from East winds on this coast at that time so I'd love to come over and join you!!

How about water temps in the fall, about the same as what we have? What did you have today? My gauge said 84 but I think it's off...I think it was warmer than that. I get cold easily, and I was warm as toast in lycra for well over an hour.

I think water temps are usually warmer on your side in the winter due to the Atlantic current. I wear a shortie in the summer & then switch to a 3 ml, two piece in the winter & when it gets really cold, a hood. I really don't remember when I make that switch but temps shouldn't be too bad in September. My computer said 87 today.

I hope you all join us over on DebbyDivers coast on the weekend of Aug 4th .... yak friendly and I have a condo .. bring a airmattress and crash with us on saturday for onyl $15
Kim P

And...sorry to say that I won't be available to meet/greet/dive/yak with y'all August 4-5 because I'll be in Fort Pierce that weekend...I sure am going to miss Kim's great event!

Thanks for the offer Kim, but I'm not going to be able to make it this time.

DSCF1979.jpg

Nice pics. Moteman!

DebbyDiver:
...but funds for gas/tolls are really short this month...

What, you're not in on the "skimming off the library fines" scam? Those quarters add up, ya know! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom