July 31st Night dive Commercial Blvd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Justin, did you get the card I left in your truck window asking to say "hi" to everyone the other day? Sorry I missed y'all but I didn't want to wait around for another hour for everybody to come back up. What a beautiful dive...but next time, I'm doing the jacks from JULSP!!!!

Yup, I got the card, thanks! Everyone else says hi too. We had a great dive after you. The south entrance in the state park is still closed, so the Dania Beach area is still the only way to get there.

OBXDIVEGUY:
The south entrance in the state park is still closed.

DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT!!!!

Well, the dive is worth the long walk for those who can make it...but it is really daunting for many of our local beach divers. :( I sure wouldn't want to do it in wetsuit season when I have to carry more lead. :shakehead

ChillyWilly:
Is that in Ft. Lauderdale? North or South ?

The map thing doesn't work !!

Thanks,

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=a1a+and+commercial&t=h&z=16&om=1

Try this one (I don't care for the hybrid view, I like the map view so you have to click on "map" in the upper right in the picture after the page loads).
You'll see Commercial Blvd (big yellow thing going left to right and two blocks south (below) of Commercial, you'll see Hibiscus Ave.

I used the hybrid so that everyone could see the pier. :)

Y'all have fun, wish I could join you but I can't be in two places at once.

truck1:
This tues would be July 31st.Is that what you had in mind?
Ok you guys caught me in a blonde moment :blinking: ... this tuesday ... tommorrow :wink:
Kim P

It is really simple guys .... I 95 To the Commercial blvd exit .... GO EAST until you see the water GO SOUTH 2 blocks.
Look for a wierdo with scuba gear .... that is Justin ... the rest of the people are the cool kids hehehe
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Look for a wierdo with scuba gear .... that is Justin ... the rest of the people are the cool kids hehehe
Kim P

Oh, so that's how it's going to be...

Divergirl4u:
It is really simple guys .... I 95 To the Commercial blvd exit .... GO EAST until you see the water GO SOUTH 2 blocks.
Kim P

Turn Right when I see water hmmmmm, will I have to be wearing my gear when I get there, I think I better gear up my truck as well tooo

well that is how i find it .... find the water .... then call justin and say where the hell do i go?
lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom