July 31st Night dive Commercial Blvd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Look for a wierdo with scuba gear .... that is Justin ... the rest of the people are the cool kids hehehe
Kim P

Don't forget freakishly tall and carries a bright pink dive flag-kinda girlish can't miss him.

Ill be there tomorrow, but ill be coming by bus/train from miami... so can anyone bring an extra tank for me and ill pay you for the rental?

anyone?

elchato:

Usually I'd just give you an extra tank of mine, but it is currently MIA at the shop. There is a shop right near there, but I don't know what their hours are.

elchato:
Ill be there tomorrow, but ill be coming by bus/train from miami... so can anyone bring an extra tank for me and ill pay you for the rental?

I am going to Dixie Divers in a few to get my fill .... I will pick up a tank 4 u my friend :wink:
Kim P

alright thanks a lot
see you there

el-chato ... got ur tank :wink:

Rain what stinking rain :)

Sigourneya you up for a daytime dive thursday or friday?
I have an interview one of thoses days as soon as I know wich I will let you know :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
el-chato ... got ur tank :wink:

Rain what stinking rain :)

Sigourneya you up for a daytime dive thursday or friday?
I have an interview one of thoses days as soon as I know wich I will let you know :wink:
Kim P

Friday works best for me, but let me know. Are we still meeting tonight?

I'm still in. Once you dive in a storm, they're all the same afterwards.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom