July 31st Night dive Commercial Blvd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're going to get wet anyway!!!

I had a great time tonight guys ... and what a suprise to find Marvel there. It was very nice to meet you MrLee and ElChato .... until next time
over and out
Kim P

ill give you a call tomorow, Im convincing some friends to go snorkling there tomorow.

I hope to be able to dive around 10'ish .... sigourneya .wanna join us .. oh and pm me your cell :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
I had a great time tonight guys ... and what a suprise to find Marvel there. It was very nice to meet you MrLee and ElChato .... until next time
over and out
Kim P

Well, you might find me there a lot.... since I live there! :rofl3:

Wonderful surprise to come home fro work & find y'all there. Too bad there was no diving but I really enjoyed having dinner with everyone!

See I am a good "finder" I found my way to Marvels house with no effort at all :wink: I enjoyed dinner as well .... our crew is more of a "hotdog" budget ... but that was a nice change :) he he change ... get it lol :wink:the waittress would understand
KP

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom