Jupiter 01/02/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax-- I'll be carry my Lance from now on...

:thumb:

You pick 'em; I'll fix 'em!

It's all about layering my dear. Here is a link for one of the better dive parkas availiable for nearly half price.

truWest In Stock Waterproof Nylon Parkas Are Ready To Ship

You don't know me well......I've layered myself up to 8 mil in varying wetsuits, plus hood, and own a nice parka too....and, a chemical heating pad for between dives. Still just plain freezing to me.

Under 75 or so, I just don't function so well. Under 70....brrr.

You don't know me well......I've layered myself up to 8 mil in varying wetsuits, plus hood, and own a nice parka too....and, a chemical heating pad for between dives. Still just plain freezing to me.

Guess we just need to fatten you up. :D Lol

Darned straight!

So your boat parka doesn't work?

He might have had a water temp of 63 with the south current. Im guessing a south current isn't coming from the Gulf of Mexico so it must be a little colder.
I went out on Randy Jordan's boat on Saturday and we were in 76 for the first dive and 75 on the second. Im glad our dives were warm and toasty!
The third dive was cancelled due to the building seas.
One of our divers had a close encounter with a shark too! He was begging us to get him onboard as fast as possible! (The shark couldnt have been as close as he said, there werent any teeth marks in his catch!)

He might have had a water temp of 63 with the south current. Im guessing a south current isn't coming from the Gulf of Mexico so it must be a little colder.
I went out on Randy Jordan's boat on Saturday and we were in 76 for the first dive and 75 on the second. Im glad our dives were warm and toasty!
The third dive was cancelled due to the building seas.
One of our divers had a close encounter with a shark too! He was begging us to get him onboard as fast as possible! (The shark couldnt have been as close as he said, there werent any teeth marks in his catch!)

Give your friend this link. I know of few spearos in Jupiter who do not immediately float up their catch. Nuts!

Spear Fishing Bouys Safety Sausage

P.S. I just remembered his name. Lefty. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom