Jupiter 10/03/2009 @ 0900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soamelt-- I believe we were on the same boat?? R-IV 0900 10/03/2009? The Diver Heather put a little spook into the crew swimming 800 yards off the reef line and into the Emeerald group..

I was actually on the Emerald, but in the afternoon. I was on the Jupiter 10/03/09 @ 1400 trip.

I was actually on the Emerald, but in the afternoon. I was on the Jupiter 10/03/09 @ 1400 trip.

I believe I was on that one. The R-VII?

Where is the Emerald docked these days? Still at the big brown barn with all the construction?

Great day yesterday on the Hypnautical Charter off of NPB amd Juno. 4 hogs and boat limit on bugs. Post dive Heinekens didn't suck either...

Where is the Emerald docked these days? Still at the big brown barn with all the construction?

I forget the name of the marina, but going off of your description, it's the same place. I didn't mind the long walk back to me car with all my gear, but I wish new that I was going to be parking in a dirt lot with construction for two days before havng a car wash the day before.

Either way, two awesome days if diving! I can't wait to ge back up to Jupiter. It's surprising how different it is just 40-50 miles north of my usual spots. Tons of big animals up there and everything seems to be really deep (for me).

I like JDC or if Blue Tang is having a spearo trip of all spearos I like to go see the sharks. I prefer to not dive the Emerald.

I like JDC or if Blue Tang is having a spearo trip of all spearos I like to go see the sharks. I prefer to not dive the Emerald.

I thought they were a pretty good op and would dive them again. I was led to believe they also cater to the hunters.

Is there something you don't like about them or you just like the other ops (I do hear a lot of good things about JDC) that much better?

I forget the name of the marina, but going off of your description, it's the same place. I didn't mind the long walk back to me car with all my gear, but I wish new that I was going to be parking in a dirt lot with construction for two days before havng a car wash the day before.

Either way, two awesome days if diving! I can't wait to ge back up to Jupiter. It's surprising how different it is just 40-50 miles north of my usual spots. Tons of big animals up there and everything seems to be really deep (for me).

Opionions vary on the subject. They will dive deeper than the other charters out of the Jupiter inlet. I would just say experienced divers only. Its been a few months since a dived with them so you may wish to call them for current dockage information.

Emerald Charters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom