Jupiter 9-15-2012 (Wrecks and reef report)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdandvalerie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Dropped 4 with Scuba Works/Blue Tang, conditions are still fantastic...80' of vis average, 82 degree temp, minimal north current. Nurse/reef sharks in multiples on Loggerhead and Scarface Reef, and Goliaths remain stacked up on the wrecks. We hit the MG 111 in the AM and PM...bait action is frenzied. My personal preference is the MG over the Wreck Trek, just from a lighting standpoint though you can't go wrong on either site right now. Full moon at the end of the month may mark the end of the aggregation so get out soon if you can!

Nice shots!!! Really like the B&W at the MG 111. Almost looks like something you'd see in a big dollar coffee table book or maybe the inset of an old 'Yes' double album. Very cool. Both of those wrecks sites are fantastic to dive!

Hey JD send me a couple of me with the Goliath, Thanks

Done, sent you a PM with pics and link to download the bigger files.

---------- Post Merged at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Nice shots!!! Really like the B&W at the MG 111. Almost looks like something you'd see in a big dollar coffee table book or maybe the inset of an old 'Yes' double album. Very cool. Both of those wrecks sites are fantastic to dive!

Thanks! Definitely great site to dive.

Hey JD, it's Mickey, here's a vid from the PM dive boat.

[video=youtube;mM2P__VMpKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM2P__VMpKY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I always love reliving those dives on Blue Tang with you. It's always a great time with you on the boat. We need to get you out to the Hole in the Wall. Tell Randy I screened you. LOL! BTW, I'll be on Emerald on Sept. 30.

very nice

Good job Mickey, I watched it on your youtube page this AM via Scuba Works.

Thanks JD, great shots. I really like the one with the nurse shark and the goliath.

I always love reliving those dives on Blue Tang with you. It's always a great time with you on the boat. We need to get you out to the Hole in the Wall. Tell Randy I screened you. LOL! BTW, I'll be on Emerald on Sept. 30.

Thanks Angie, I always have a great time with you guys on the Blue Tang. Cameron and I are taking our AOW next weekend, so we will be on the Blue Tang Sunday (Sept 23). And we are booked on the Blue Tang Saturday Sept 29 AM. I'll talk to Cameron about going on the Emerald on Sept 30 and see what he says.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom