Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver:
I guess I should have brought some lemon juice to attract dem sharkies...
Next time I'll know better!!!

Hey , my thanks to all that made this outing just wonderful!!! Great buddies , WONDERFUL FOOD (ah yes , the food) and just a bunch of divers just hanging out...

It doesn't get any better than this , let me tell ya !!!

Again , my thanks to all for helping a "freshie" get salted once again... :wink:

Jean

No problem glad you could join us, it was good to see you again.

BTW got any pictures for us????

First off, let me say thanks to all who put this dive together. It's always a pleasure diving with safe, competent, and fun divers. Though I didn't get to see any lemon sharks, I did see 3 nice size nurse sharks on the first dive, along with a nice size barracuda, French and Queen Angels, and a mess of the usual reef community. Second dive didn't see as much fish life, but I was hanging in the 50' range as I loaded up the nitrogen level on the first dive. Sounds like I missed a good time at Vickies house !!! Somewhere along the way back , I lost sight of the caravan. My apologies to all. After almost rear ending Marvel and dodging the rest of the week-end drivers, I saw a sign for the freeway. Checking my watch, I decided to go ahead and start home. (3 1/2 hr. drive) All in all, a really nice diving experiance. Thanks for letting me tag along. Now.......whens the next group extravaganza......

Looks like the weekend of Feb 19 in my neck of the woods.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom