Just a little question =)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About 75 a year. I do get to dive every month though.

So far, since getting certified in June this year, 60+ as of today.

Should easily reach 100+ in my first full year of diving.

100 plus this year so far, and with the exception of a course I took in the Talahassee area, all local cold water diving. Great Lakes all the way.

Only 6 times so far this year, but just got certified a month or so ago. I won't be able to go as much as others on here, but I'm hoping for 20 to 40 times a year.

Last edited:
How many times are year do you go diving =)?

Of you can't remember, just give a guess haha =)!

Just a little thing I'm curious about

Kelly

Somewhere between 75 and 100 at the moment. Over the whole time I've been a diver (about 25 years) I it's been a long term average of about 50.... I did keep a log book for the first 600 dives (which my ex got--and then deleted--because she got the laptop where I was keeping it in Excel and "said" that the hard-drive crashed when I asked for it.......there's a reason we broke up.... long story.

I made another one for 300 or so a few years ago and then stopped logging dives. I don't see any added value anymore....

R..

How many times are year do you go diving =)?

Hi Kelly,

I don't dive as much as I use to. Last year I made 47 dives; 2 of these averaged 670 hours (28 days) each.

Zero, so far this year. Puerto rico in November so I'll tally up when I get back. Had spinal injections :D this year to get the rusted back workin again so I can enjoy life and go divin.

Back
Top Bottom