Just A Thank You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl:
Thanks to everyone who made this Invasion a blast, I had a lot of fun, I promise next time I will be more free to dive with some of you. But I wanted to make sure everyone was happy at Kawama's. This was my real first big get together there and wanted everything perfect. Gary, Brenda and Brent you were great and everybody had so much fun. Thank you for the very nice dinner and thank you for the invite on your boats maybe next time. I would like to say thank you to MissD, Johnny,Lilsis, Kim and Gabbie for pitching in when I needed it thank you so much:D

I hope everyone can make it to the SB Reunion next month on Aug 17,18,19th this should be a lot of fun.

Thanks again for a very nice weekend
Becky
Becky...

With as much time, effort and money as you spent to keep us all happy... It is us who must thank you!

When I posted that we should have a wind-down party on Sunday, I meant it as just that... a wind-down party...

When you jumped to the front and gathered the leftovers from Saturday night, found cooler space for them, Jumped to have the beach ready, then jumped to have the gazebo ready due to possible rain, and called me to ask what was what? It absolutely floored me!

I expected a wind-down party... where people would bring over what they had left from the weekend, and we would all find a place to plop and just discuss all the crazy things that happened during the weekend over a few drinks. In my mind, if it was too hot, or not accommodating where we decided to sit, we could all go back up to the Condo and have the party there...

After all that, you simply took it upon yourself to have everything ready for everyone to actually have a party... Way beyond the call of Condo hostess!

People will understand it when I honestly say... I have been attacked by sharks and had less stress than you put yourself through this weekend...
===

I understand that you want everyone to have a good time... The people on this board are ready, willing and capable of making that good time, without having to stress you out to do it!

Yes, it was the first time Kawama "entertained" such a large group... This is a group of professional partiers... We all take responsibility for our own good time parties!...

But, you were a gracious host, a good friend and an all around go to gal this past weekend. Thank you!
===

With that said... If you EVER put yourself out like that for this group again, you will have ME to answer to... Gregg.. smeg... ME woman!

Your orders for the Reunion are to have fun with us... not cater to us! Once everyone has arrived, your job is over (Unless someone needs to shower in my condo again... then it's up to you to get them in there). It then is your job to enjoy the weekend with us rather than serve us... Otherwise, I have some Bull Shark friends who want to make your acquaintence.... Capice?

Lotsa Love, baby... Same to Gregg!

Well I can promise you I am going to get in the water for the Reunion because I for one am not going hungry I plan to get my limit on Lobsters:D even though I don't eat the suckers I can trade them in for a Rib or some Chicken. :rofl3: Oh and I will pass on your breakfast:wink: you go make pancakes on the Duane if you want. I will just have a :coffee: thank you.
Becky

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom