Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blah, bla, blah, whatever. Now fetch me a beer woman.

I hear you're the bartender. Are your little umbrellas reusable or do you let your guests keep them as souvenirs?

You fellas are missing the point. The help he needed was telling him what to do and how to do it. :D

Hmmm, I don't know of anywhere I have worked where the "helper" did any of the ordering.

The helper always did the work, the person he, or SHE was helping, did the telling of what and how...

God took a rib from Adam to make woman and she been tryin to get the rest ever since!!

Hmmm, I don't know of anywhere I have worked where the "helper" did any of the ordering.

The helper always did the work, the person he, or SHE was helping, did the telling of what and how...

Hear, hear! :wink:

The New Testament clarified this point exactly, and I quote:
1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Pe 3:1a, 6a Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord.
:eyebrow:

You'd better steer back to diving Denise! :D

It says your own Husband..That counts all of you out...:D

It says your own Husband..That counts all of you out...:D

Now, now, now.
This is NOT a reference to husbands!
1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom