Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm giving myself a trip to Roatan in June does that count as a xmas present. If Santa is giving out stuff, I'd still like to wake up in Coz on xmas morning. Think Santa could give me a ride in his sleigh to a sunny town in Mexico?

Come on down! If we get in the sled after he is half way around the world, in theory there should be plenty of room. I'm short so I won't take up much room!

Sounds great! Now, let's get some guys here to ask Santa for some rad gear, and we'll "raid the bag" on the way there. :D

-----

Mike.

RocketMan:
Are you listening Santa?

Yea Santa, are you listening? Are the Scubaboarders naughty or nice? Are they going to get dive gear, dive trips, maybe a moonlight sleigh ride for seadoggirl and midnight star?:D

Uh...I just dont know how to respond....:no I "am" supposed to be nice to the kiddies when they are asking for stuff....Maybe for the Scubaboard kids, the bag may just be full of coal!!

Then on the other hand..:wink:

And..the Sleigh, due to insurance restrictions, can accept no riders....sorry!!:shakehead

SantaH

Rumor is, some Scubaboarders have gotten a visit from Santa early AND gotten what they wanted. There must be some nice and not naughty SBers out there...or did you have to be naughty to get something nice?:D

Mat,
You know how we get a full report on conditions, vis, etc. after a weekend dive, well inquiring minds want to know how the wedding went and more importantly the celebration afterwards. How was your vis before the night was over?:D

I must have been very good. Or maybe super bad. I got what I wanted/needed. 7mm wetsuit. Cold water here I come.

Wedding was in the French Quarter at Brousards(Resteraunt). The formalities in the second courtyard and reception in the first as well as the adjascent indoor room. Food was awesome and the open bar was welcomed. The place is half a block from Bourbon St so thats where we ended up until 4am or so. Visibility was great, although seas were up because I couldn't walk a straight line. Made it to my hotel just fine even though it was about 3/4 mile from Bourbon.

Cafe Du Monde in the morning then to my uncle's(Marrero) to watch the Saint's lose :( Tiresome ride home and sleep early.

Back
Top Bottom