Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha do you think any woman wants a relationship who would rather buy a drysuit than a engagement ring?

Come on Siber_M think....come up with a plan...I need to meet and dive with a kindred spirit...

Let's see if we can work up a place to go on Monday. Other divers and always call in "sick", you know, sick of work! :D

Where ARE you located D?

Ha do you think any woman wants a relationship who would rather buy a drysuit than a engagement ring?

Me!!!!!! Me!!!!!!

Well, Denise is known for getting extravagant with her dive gear at the dive site.

ksmn1587l.jpg

There was an awesome quarry in Madison from what I understand. Maybe we could sneak in! :eyebrow:

Madison is closed right now.... I doubt it'll be open in march. The operator is trying to finalize the contract renewal with the city.

Quarries are freezing that time of year also and that means low crowds, which is why most don't operate much that time of year regardless, no matter what quarry it is.

your best best are the springs, if you're not a drysuit diver.

Quarries are freezing that time of year also and that means low crowds, which is why most don't operate much that time of year regardless, no matter what quarry it is.

your best best are the springs, if you're not a drysuit diver.

I am. This was taken last week and we go again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2009_0124(053)sm.JPG
    2009_0124(053)sm.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 39
I don't have a drysuit Mike!!! We have to dive where you don't have to cut a hole in the ice to get in the water :D

I don't have a drysuit Mike!!! We have to dive where you don't have to cut a hole in the ice to get in the water :D

Depending on how thick the suit is, I can dive wet down to 40-45. I only started drysuit here in Nov. I was in a wetsuit until then. Not hearing many options actually. You all are supposed to know where we can dive not the visiting diver!!! :D

You have a lot to learn about Denise. First thing, the only thing she knows about ice is that you (yes you - she will not lift a finger and demands service) put ice in a blender to make a margarita!

:crafty:

Back
Top Bottom