Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denise watch out for any jamaican coffee... pass the coffee to the left hand side. lol

where was all this wisdom when I needed it??

where was all this wisdom when I needed it??

wisdom2.gif

Hmm they might have some night courses for ya Denise...I heard they are easy! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Well it's a lot cheaper than hiring entertainment for a party, like a band... :rofl3:

:D Now that's funny....especially since Docc promised me a hoodie beforehand for being the entertainment. I had no idea how true that was going to be...:wink:

I forget that everyone reading this thread may not read other threads and have no clue what I am talking about. We had our annual February Freeze Fest at ABWA quarry in Pelham last Saturday and two of the ladies wore their bikinis and dove doubles and scooters in 52 degree water. Docc promised them a hoodie for doing it and he also was trying to include the other ladies that would be there and all he could come up for the reason I was going to get one is that I would furnish the entertainment at the party afterwards.:D I got my hoodie(below) before the party.

474638804_5ymhq-L.jpg

:D Now that's funny....especially since Docc promised me a hoodie beforehand for being the entertainment. I had no idea how true that was going to be...:wink:

Ohhhhh......you definitely earned your hoodie. I probably owe you another hoodie or a sweater or something. :eyebrow: I didn't post all the other video footage I took. I'll just keep that for my personal viewing pleasure and I guess for the people that were there and witnessed it all "live". I hope SpringFest will offer additional oppurtunities for fun, frolic, and frivolity. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom