Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone...my torture has just begun. Going to hopefully knock out some of the swim tests this weekend. I just have to remember to pace myself!

Sibermike7...that is a funny video! I had to send it to my friends. That couldn't be Denise...that baby was talking way toooo fast! LOL! :wink: Denise has a nice slow gentile type of southern drawl. XOXOXO

Carolyn:shark2:

It also takes "The Look". That speaks volumes without ever saying a word. :wink: You know the one. Looking up (cause I'm shorter) with those sad eyes and that bottom lip just "slightly" puckered.

pp_baby_20photo_20gallery_1152305917514_431365d.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

couldn't be Denise...that baby was talking way toooo fast! LOL! :wink: Denise has a nice slow gentile type of southern drawl.

Well, you know, as you get OLDER things slow down! And the OLDER we get the SLOWER things become! :D

Just got back from my trip this summer. I wasn't able to find time for any diving, or a charter that was goin out the week i was there. I will post some pics later of the trip.

The "jacked up" landing gear is so that there's plenty of clearance below the helicopter, because, that's where the camera sits. The other thing, is the wider stance helps on landings. With the center of gravity thrown off with the extra weight so far below the blades, it tends to topple easier on landings. This has cured that.

I expect to see some copies of this design on the respective forums...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom