Just Got This Alert From Old Timers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what Walter?...no follow up on Bull behavior?

so the guys were spearing, had fish

Dive off Kahala in 70-110 ft. Tide was low. Traveling together, Lots and lots of whale activity. They acted hungry.

Gotta say I like the new look Cath! Very hot!!!!!

and tasty :wink:

did you see the one I posted of the Tiger on the YO?

he was a big one too.

Yes, I have thought about it in low viz with me splashing all over the place when I swim in the evenings.

I have my mask/snorkel on so I'm looking down all the time and when my arm hit a palm husk on the surface, I screamed a little.

Here you go Brian. In case you can't see the image too clearly..... there are 10 tigers in this shot. No photoshop tricks here, with the exception of my name and conversion to black and white. It is a very real untainted shot from Nov 13 2006. physically I am fine, mentally I am changed forever. And my colon has never been better.

h 02a.jpg

wow...so did they want to eat you?

how did it effect you mentally, BTW?

are they aggressive though?

Aren't Galapagos worse?

Have you seen Oceanics?

Im working on posting mne but they are in TIFF, CRAP!

wow...so did they want to eat you?
No

how did it effect you mentally, BTW?
--The photo shows 10, really there were between 40 and 60. I watched and photographed nature taking it's course for about 6 hours. I was drained and traumatized by the event. I didn't talk about it much, and I still don't.

are they aggressive though?
--not towards me, I was not the intended target

Aren't Galapagos worse?
--Worse? than what?

Have you seen Oceanics?
--Yes, both day and night. Beautiful animals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom