Just how hooked am I?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Vickie, Hello Rick! Guess what?..............................I'm a TEEN Scubaholic!

Oh, yeah, skip the party go dive. You're future wife will be happier with you.

Do you know what the difference between a Scubaholic and a Scubabum is?

Us Scubabums dont have to attend those friggen meetings.

:D

Does the future Mrs. Saying dive?

Hmm, let's do the math. Party = no diving. Party = some fun. Party = hangover. Hangover = no fun. Reminders of what you did while drunk = embarassing.

Diving = maximum fun. Diving = no hangover, even if you get narc'd. Diving = no embarassing reminders.

Did my wedding in Vegas. Figured if people wanted to party, they could do it on their own dime.

baitedstorm:
Does the future Mrs. Saying dive?

The future Mrs. Saying doesn't trust fish. Therefore, the future Mrs. Saying barely tolerates snorkeling.

(She likes to look at them... but no matter how many times I try to explain the lateral line she is quite sure they are either going to touch or, at the very worst, bite her.)

Hello Rick, Vickie and Chick. My name's Grier and I'm a Scubaholic. It's been three days since my last dive...

Definitely skip the party and go diving. No strippers for the future Mrs. Saying to worry about. That way, you both win!

saying:
I get married in two weeks.

This weekend I go out for something of a bachelor party.

I'm irritated that those are going to be two weekends I miss diving.

Hook, line, and sinker.

So, what's the problem?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom