Just made Master Diver!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats and welcome to SB

I didn't have any regrets in life until I started diving. Now I regret that I didn't do it when I was way younger, and maybe become that marine biologist that I dreamed about! I am hooked for sure!

I didn't have any regrets in life until I started diving. Now I regret that I didn't do it when I was way younger, and maybe become that marine biologist that I dreamed about! I am hooked for sure!
The important thing is that you did it! Besides everything happens for a reason. If you look around, you'll see a lot of divers here are over 50, so you're never to old to start anything!
Hey enjoy the ride and dive as much as you can and keep on learning! Kudos to you!

welcome bro

Same regrets here :)

I am fairly new to ScubaBoard. I just did dive #50 up at Sund Rock, and am now a Master Diver!!! I want to celebrate! Like Matt, I do not consider myself a master of the trade, but definitley more comfortable! Yay me!
Congratulation...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom