Just made Master Diver!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just being silly. Female for bro. Brosky, dude, dudette, bruh. It all works!
not that it applies here but the feminine of douche-bag is douche-baguette.

Have you started shopping for gear? If not.... ooo boy are you in for it. I reference @buddhasummer. He can teach you all about regulators and the obsession they inflict.

not that it applies here but the feminine of douche-bag is douche-baguette.

Have you started shopping for gear? If not.... ooo boy are you in for it. I reference @buddhasummer. He can teach you all about regulators and the obsession they inflict.
OMG. That is pretty funny. I am all geared up, but.....am currently reading about biofilter. I see folx love it or not. My throat gets so darn dry and I hydrate frequently. I'm about to buy the 99$ off ebay

OMG. That is pretty funny. I am all geared up, but.....am currently reading about biofilter. I see folx love it or not. My throat gets so darn dry and I hydrate frequently. I'm about to buy the 99$ off ebay

A sugar free candy against your cheek during dive works way better. As dos e during your fully hydrated before dives.

Many moons ago I had a bio filter coz it was a new toy and shiny, used it three times and sold it.

You can try an all metal second stage. Some of the moisture in your exhaled breath will condense on the inner surfaces and get picked up on the inhale. That's the theory anyway. Or bring a camelback bladder with you.

A sugar free candy against your cheek during dive works way better. As dos e during your fully hydrated before dives.

Many moons ago I had a bio filter coz it was a new toy and shiny, used it three times and sold it.
Yep, I think the cons outweigh the pros.

Back
Top Bottom