Keeping a Logbook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8er23:
thanks, those last two links are kind of what I am looking for. I want a page that I can print out not software.

You should try it, the SharkPoint software. Besides the logging (including handhelds logging on the beach or boot) you are able to create, customise and print your own logbook print design :wink:
see http://www.dreamdives.org for more info.

With regards,
Frank Schipper

av8er23:
thanks, those last two links are kind of what I am looking for. I want a page that I can print out not software.

I have a downloadable log book page on my dive clubs website. There is also an excel spreadsheet there to keep track of your dives.

http://www.divingrebels.org/downloads.htm

jakubson, that was an amazing thing to point out....that is just simply "confusing to the market"...I would grab taht site away from the other company for doing something illegal.

av8er23:
thanks grierhpharm that is pretty cool is that the only one that you have?

That's the only one I could find yesterday, but it looks like you've got lots of options now!

Great thread,
Grier

jva:

Thank you for spending the time to help me. I think I have quite a few to choose from now. I may even put one on photoshop and customize it a little.

av8er23:
Thank you for spending the time to help me. I think I have quite a few to choose from now. I may even put one on photoshop and customize it a little.
You're welcome, thank everyone who spent time making these for sharing them! I just pulled them from my bookmarks..

Back
Top Bottom