Key Largo gets an upgrade!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Elena, most places are! :D

I have to agree with Pete. Elena is joy to be around and definitely soft on the eyes. :)

OK you two...quit, you are making me blush.

BTW who forgot to pay Florida's heating bill?

154939_1709462944963_1489789360_1711949_6883055_n.jpg

Elena...good to know you're gonna be back in the Keys. Maybe we'll come down there more since you're gonna be back.

Cave Diver----YES! Orlando IS Hell during the tourist seasons. The rest of the year it's just Heck.

The rest of the story…

Just over a month has gone by and with the well wishes and holidays, I refrained from updating. Some of you have been asking. So here is the rest of the story. When the owner of Pirate Island Divers and I initially discussed the position, we targeted making changes after the holidays, but things changed quickly at his company and he needed me sooner. However a few days after I started, his personal circumstances changed drastically. He told me he could no longer afford to keep me and would be managing the operation himself. Of course I was crestfallen.

But if you do your job and maintain a professional demeanor, your reputation in this small industry will help you find work even in this economy. I started working 2 days later at Garden Cove Divers. Garden Cove Divers is a smaller op that provides 6-pack charters for not only the usual 2 tank trips, but also 3 tank trips, lobstering, spearfishing, and double deep wreck trips.

I’ve now explained the changed signature line. I have asked the OP to close this thread to further discussion. Feel free to PM me. Comments regarding Pirate Island Divers should be directed to Brian@pirateislanddivers.com.

Some interesting opportunities are presenting themselves for me to consider. The future is bright. Thank you all for your support. And please keep supporting (and visiting often) the great dive ops in Key Largo. Whether you are diving with us or friends at other dive ops, please stop by and say hi while you are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom