Key Largo Water Temps & Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Dwellers boat is next to the Holiday Inn along with several 6 pack boats. Across the canal is Rainbow Reef. The Sea Dwellers side of the canal would be VERY convenient to your room at the Holiday Inn. I've been diving with them over the years probably 15 times--nice folks!! I might be able to remember a six or two on the same side--Minnow is one I believe. Others anyone??

blue water divers and garden cove divers in close proximity, along with horizion, ocean divers and scubado just down the waterway,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Last edited:
Hi There!

Just wanted to give you a current weather report from Key Largo and let you know what to expect...Out on North Dry Rocks (Christ of the Abyss) Today we have:

Wind: S 10 kts
Waves: 2 Feet
Water Temp: 78
Visibilty: 30 feet

The weather has been a bit blowy lately (rare for this time) which is why the viz is only 30 feet. We should be having hardly any wind, which means no waves and the water temp is going to continue to increase. Everyone is pretty much wearing a 3mm full length right now and it keeps them cozy. Let me know if you have any other questions!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom