Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really liked Silent World. We did the Spiegel Grove, the Duane, the Benwood - and lots of reefs. Nice people - nice operation.

Silent World Dive Center

Bjorn

+1 for Key Largo Dive Center.

Elena, the shop manager, is great. She made check in process painless and quick. Plus she got my wife's seal of approval.

The boat was a short distance from the shop. Huge six pack boat. The Captain is a nice guy and knows the dive sites.

I just came back from diving in Key Largo with Ocean Divers and they were excellent! Great boat, they are very safety conscious and had no more than 8 divers on all trips.
Anyone have any recommendations for a decent dive boat in Key Largo?

Honestly I have dove with many of the shops out of Largo and I think you can not really go wrong with most. This time of year seas can get rough (ok anytime:D) and for those conditions I like a bigger boat. I do not get seasick, but bigger boats handle rough seas better, and if you do get seasick, well nothing helps but bigger boats are easier. I always recommend Conch Republic, and they are at MM 90.

Honestly I have dove with many of the shops out of Largo and I think you can not really go wrong with most. This time of year seas can get rough (ok anytime:D) and for those conditions I like a bigger boat. I do not get seasick, but bigger boats handle rough seas better, and if you do get seasick, well nothing helps but bigger boats are easier. I always recommend Conch Republic, and they are at MM 90.

Me tooo!

I'm a fan of Horizon Divers. They are nice people, have good prices (especially on the banked 32% nitrox) and the way they are set up with shop and boats is very convenient.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom