Key West Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Southpoint put a dm in the water on the deep dives (cayman salvager) but not on the reef dives, its only 20-25'deep. Their boat, captain and dm's were great. Ive done cert dives with subtropic and they were very nice too but id have to go with southpoint for their boat, it is very nice.

Captains Corner is $35. for the trip, plus $40. for the DM.

DKW is actually the same for the trip with tanks. ($75) If they put a DM in at no extra charge then there's no difference in price.

Subtropic is an extra $75. for the guided dives, so there's no bargain. I guess it comes down to who has the better packages for savings.

I had 2 good experiences with CC, But I just may try someone different.

...just got back from 5 days there (3/22-3/26/05). KW's crew (Eric, captain and Megan, DM). Great folks from the shop on up. The DM went on all dives and while allowing the experienced folks to do their thing, she was very patient and HELPFUL to the newer divers (including my son).

The saftey/site lecture was thorough and unhurried, but not preachy. The boat (Easy Diver) was plenty fast and left/arrived on time. They load/unload all gear for you, and you can leave your gear with them after the trip for either diving with them later, or if you just don't want to haul it all back to your hotel room/condo while you make up your mind as to the dive plans for the rest of your trip.

First rate people and service. :thumbs-up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom