Keys camping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3ddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
We are looking for a campgroung in the mid to lower keys. We will be there at the end of November. All of the state parks are booked for the time we will be there. I have checked with a few campgrounds I have found on the net but they are booked also. We are looking for a place with big slots that are fairly private for tent camping. If anyone can offer some suggestions it would be appreaciated. If we cant find anything there it will be Venice as the state park there is available and we had fun there before.

Try this

Go to Campgrounds and Camping Reservations - ReserveAmerica

Enter

Florida

Nov 22-Nov 30

7 days

Florida Keys

You might find something. When you click details it gives you availability of individual sites.

Big slots, fairly private might be hard to find.

For availability you might try googling for these: Knights Key, KOA on Fiesta Key, Sunshine Key Campground and Big Pine Key Camping and Fishing Lodge. I agree that you might be out of luck looking for private big slots. The best spots get taken right away.

We actually stayed at Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge last year. It is a very nice campground but NO privacy. I will check into some of the others. Thanks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom