Kiss Dsv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickoz

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

If you own a KISS then I guess i'm asking you for some advice.

The DSV hose is about 26" long or you can get it with a 17" i think
now when i look at the jetsam KISS breather picture the STD hose looks veryyyy long i've asked kim this & she said the STD hose is fine but it still looks too bloody long, how do you guys find it, do you wish it was shorter

Thank for your advice

I'm off on a trip and will be trying out the "new" 17" hose I'll let you know when I get back, I will also be test diving a convoluted hose clamp I designed that will allow you to taylor the length of the 26" to exactly what you want it to be.

I've just seen a KISS with a short DSV hose this is the way i'll go coz they stretch a little anyway

Rickoz:
I've just seen a KISS with a short DSV hose this is the way i'll go coz they stretch a little anyway
Yeah Baybee!! they work very well, what I did was stretch them out a little before I used them and they are very, very comfortable.

Hi Chris, you're back. How was the trip? Are you heading west?

caveseeker7:
Hi Chris, you're back. How was the trip? Are you heading west?
Hi Stefan,

Trip was fantastic! Obviously all the new modifications and adapters worked:D I'll be heading West March 1st to the 8th and expect to do some diving with you

:D
I've just been KISSed :hb2: :party2:
WARNING DONT ASK FOR ANY ADVICE coz i'm a baby in the breather world :babycrawl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom