Koh Tao instructor for kids

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good! What about doing some wrecks.... Glad to see you went ahead with the Blue Zoo Aquarium. That was quite a while ago, but I enjoyed it as well.

I'd love to do some wreck dives and will keep an eye open for a weekend opportunity to come down...maybe sometime in May or early June. Speaking of SinoScuba, I'd really like to dive that sunken city in Zhejiang province too. Maybe we should coordinate a trip with Steve.

Also, did you see Schwankert's Lake Khovsgol Expedition in Mongolia? Scuba Diver AustralaAsia - Scuba Insider Blog Archive Free: Special Screening of Diving Mongolia
Long-term Beijinger leads Mongolian dive expedition | the Beijinger Blog | Events | Aug 5, 2007 | thebeijinger.com

Cool stuff.

The weekend of May 2-3 is shaping up. Send me an email and we can coordinate. It will be great to have you along :) The sunken city sounds interesting but may be out of my reach for sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom