Komodo October 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi buddies,

It has been quite a while since my last posting here, so I decided to share some of the shots from my recent trip to Komodo.
However, it was just a short trip for me since I did not follow the full schedule, which is supposed to be 11 nights. I was only there for 4D/3N on board the MSY Ombak Biru. We started the trip with the macro sites so no mantas for me, cos by the time they were heading to Manta Alley, I was already off the boat... :(

Anyway, I had a great time and hope to do a longer trip out, the next time... :D

Ed.

Great shots as always, Edvin. The shrimp on the nudi was a great capture!

wah, spectacular! Loving the razor shrimp, guide must have had some eagle eyes for all that nice macro. You diving the south? cannibal rock? Can't wait to hit the south myself, everything covered in all those colorful crinoids. Must have been fun.

Thanks fellas... :)

Yes, Nick! The dive masters were awesome. We founds those at Sangeang, not at Cannibal Rock. :D

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom