KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4/14 is out for me have the Boy Scout Troop I serve as Scoutmaster has a fundraiser in Richmond. Hey if any of you are around Richmond come by Lowes and get lunch and help send a Scout to summer camp. (shameless plug over we now return you to the thread). Second or third weekend in May is OK and daughter will be in from SC so she will come too.

wb416:
You have a GF just like PUE? Oh gawd help you!! :rofl3:

:peepwalla

There's only one like the PUE...thank the DIR gods. (evil laugh)

Sorry guys but I DON'T need a diving GF. This is the boys time out. I want to get away I know for sure that she isn't coming along on a dive trip. The only time that she has been with me when I dove was last year when I dove Joe's. We had gone to KY for a hot air balloon festival and the hotel was about 20 minutes away from Joe's. Since I had made less than 10 dives till then I thought it was a good idea.

Well guys what happened here? Are we diving or not?

I am willing to dive the weekend of the 21st. It seems that my plans for a trip to Chicago with the GF have been blown to bits so I might as welll go diving.

The weekend of the 21st is open for me.

Thanks for all replies.?

It looks like 4/21 is least time conflict day for all of us. I am sure some of us plan to attend at GLWC event on 4/13, so 4/21 is more feasible schedule.

hoosier:
Thanks for all replies.?

It looks like 4/21 is least time conflict day for all of us. I am sure some of us plan to attend at GLWC event on 4/13, so 4/21 is more feasible schedule.

Natural Springs will also be open by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom