Kudos to a couple people who helped us with our Honeymoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
For our honeymoon this year we ended up using a couple travel agents. Up til this point we've always organized our own travel; airfare, resorts, diving, and transportation and it had worked well.

This year while at the scuba show we did some power browsing through the agencies there between our shifts at the DVSP booth. Turns out there were some great packages available. After talking to way to many mediocre agencies we found a few that went well beyond the norm and stood out from the rest.

After quite a few emails and such we finally booked with Will at World of Diving & Adventure Vacations - Scuba Diving, Island Vacations, Diving Packages, Live-Aboards, Adventure Travel He was able to put together a package that was all inclusive of everything short of parking at the airport. I mean everything. He also did it at a rate that I couldn't have come close to if I had done it on my own. I would guess he beat anything I could have done on my own by close to $1000. A week or so after booking we got all we needed in the mail and all things on the trip flowed like sweet honey. It was organized, arranged and EASY.

These agents have it dialed. They are pros. Turns out; I'm not.

I also had Paul at Australia Travel: Australia Travel put together a trip for us for Australia. He again worked out a trip that looked incredible and went well out of his way to take care of us. In the end we really like the idea but a 3 city trip wasn't quite going to be a honeymoon. However, Australia and NZ is still tops on our list and when the time is right for that trip I know who to call.

I felt both these guys did such an outstanding job I couldn't help but throw them a plug!

Happy planning!

Back
Top Bottom