Ladies where is Your No.1 dive spot ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver5 once bubbled...
We haven't had any new threads for a LONG Time

Huh? Wrong forum...

Why do you think Diver5 posted in the wrong forum? A Lady asking other ladies (possibly 50% of the members) what their favorite dive site is. I bet she would be just as interested in the other 50%'s opinion.

With that said - My favorite site is Sting Ray City on Grand Cayman. There is no coral reef, no wall, not much marine life BUT there are the magnificent Rays. It is the only place I know where a person can interact with a wild animal in their own environment - and a foreign one to us humans.

Just my favorite dive,
Becky

nauifins73 once bubbled...
Why do you think Diver5 posted in the wrong forum? A Lady asking other ladies (possibly 50% of the members) what their favorite dive site is. I bet she would be just as interested in the other 50%'s opinion.
She started off saying there haven't been any new threads in a while. Do you honestly think the haven't been any new threads in this forum recently?

When I quote a message (in part or whole) I'm trying to make sure my reply is put in the proper context. I didn't say anything about the fact she specifically asked for opinions from ladies. I simply questioned her assertion that there haven't been new threads in this forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom