Laguna Diving - Sat & Sun (5/7 & 5/8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think seth and I are going too, but I need to get a tank fill at LSS at 8am, So i cant dive till about 8 30ish.

John

Last minute plans all comin' together. Ok -
Saturday Dive #1-
A) There's groups meeting at 7:30 and 8AM so if you're an early bird hook up with them. I'm reading Crescent/maybe even Deadmans - looks like John (SNOBORDJON), Pasley, Steve, Stryker, Eyasha, gballard and other scubaboarders too.

B)I'm doing the first Saturday dive with SOCDC, so we meet up at Laguna Hills Mall at 7:30 AM, group collectively decides on a dive site and promptly depart by 7:45 AM. This is a large group dive.

Saturday Dive #2 -
I'll be meeting up with the Stryker fan club at Shaws @ 10ish +/- depending on time to get an air fill.

Saturday Dive #3 -
Sounds like Godly_Diver is open for a late afternoon 4PM/5PM dive.

Sunday Dive #1 -
There SOCDC (same as Sat dive #1) or ???

Sunday Dive #2 - ?? TBD

Feel free to say hi and come diving! Weather forecasts for great diving on Sat. 15+ foot viz. What are YOU waiting for??? This is your personal invitation... Just don't hog up all the good parking spaces! (just kidding) Who's bringin' bagels?? :D

I actually ended up at Picnic beach at 6:00, me and rgist were on a mission. I went night diving there about two weeks ago with a dpv. When I was coming out there was a big set of waves and a rip tide, it tore the dpv right off my lanyard. We did a search and recovery dive and found it. The scooter had scratches all over it, it ready took a pounding. The really funny thing was that it still had power, I was able to drive it all the way in. :bang:

now thats a quality piece of machinery.... What kind of DPV was it?

ok that does look pretty beat up...b ut the fact that it still runs like it did just secures the fact that I want one.. haha

Back
Top Bottom