Lake Pleasant dive in Jan????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still not sure when I'm heading down. My mother in law is still packing her house up and hasn't got the legal paperwork finished to sell it while she is in CO.
I'm doing a PSI cert (tank VIP/O2 cleaning/hydros/fills) on the 22nd and have to do dives in Santa Rosa on the 28-30th of the month. I'm afraid it will have to be in February now. But, who knows......
I will be working out of state from the 11th till the 20th or 21st.

thanks for all the responses.

57* at 40', is a heat wave compared to CO this time of year. I can pretty much dive that one wet. 55* is is my cutoff for a long dive w/o my dry suit. I dove two weekends ago in 39* water (@20'), the lake wasn't frozen. I had to send my dry suit back to have smaller boots put on. It won't be back till about the 19th.

Happy dives all,
Greg

Well, My mother in law finally sold her house, which means I'm actually going to be heading that way to get her......

I will be flying in on Thursday the 21st (next week) at noon.

Is there anyone that will be available to dive on Thursday or Friday efternoon/envening? I think that diving Canyon Lake would be the best thing for the time I will have. I would like to get in at least one dive in the daylight and possibly a night dive.

I would dive Sat morning, but I'll be too tired to sit behind the wheel of a moving van for the next two days if I do that.

I will need tanks and weights, so I would probably want to meet at a LDS.
I will be diving dry, I just left my wet suit in Florida for my sister in law to use.....

thanks
Greg

Back
Top Bottom