Lake Pleasant Jan 26, 27 or 28 th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time is everyone going out there?

I can get there whenever anybody else does. 9:00 or 10:00 am is fine by me.
How long should the drive be from lets say Bell and Grand ?
Where do you all meet at the lake ?
I will have my cell with me, so I can be reached at 630-235-1975.
Thnks, Jim Breslin

JBRES1:
I can get there whenever anybody else does. 9:00 or 10:00 am is fine by me.
How long should the drive be from lets say Bell and Grand ?
Where do you all meet at the lake ?
I will have my cell with me, so I can be reached at 630-235-1975.
Thnks, Jim Breslin
25 minutes, drive down bell to 99th Ave. and head North.
Then follow these directions: http://www.getbentscuba.com/scorpion_bay.php#sbmap to Scorpion Bay dive site.

-Garrett

I know that a group of us are planning on being out there at 9:00 on Saturday, since AZ Zoner has to go watch men in tights iceskate or something like that.

It is sounding like there will be a few of us out there now and there is always room for another. Is there anyone else who is game for diving on Saturday??

AZ Desert Diver:
I know that a group of us are planning on being out there at 9:00 on Saturday, since AZ Zoner has to go watch men in tights iceskate or something like that.

It is sounding like there will be a few of us out there now and there is always room for another. Is there anyone else who is game for diving on Saturday??

I don't have to watch men in tights! I have to drive the ladies that are watching the men in tights. Honest!

We're shooting to be there around 9:00 too.

CB

AZ Desert Diver:

I'll be there at 9. Looking forward to meeting some new faces. (I am a little concerned about these men in tights though.):shakehead :confused:

Bob Ferguson

Baryshnikov.jpg

Preveiw of Zoners afternoon.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom