Lake Pleasant Jan 26, 27 or 28 th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Mike, I will be at Scorpion Bay on Saturday. If you want to dive again Sunday, I can dive Sunday morning. Please call me 1 630 235 1975.
Thanks, Jim Breslin.

Nice little gathering of divers at the lake on Saturday (12-13); conditions were decent, water temp a brisk 50 degrees, just wish there was something to look at besides rocks, I spotted 1 Bass and he took off as soon as I shined my light on him. Oh well warmer water temps and spawing season is just around the corner and better yet no sign of Marina construction.

Nice to meet and dive with you Jim!

-Garrett

Sunday was a repete of Saturday...except there were only Jim and I diving.
I second Garrett's " Nice to meet and dive with you Jim".
Big Mike

Well, I got back to Chicago today , came home to 19 deg. and snow.
The weather in Arizona sure would be nice right about now.

I want to thank all of the Arizona divers , you guys are great.
Saturday we had some shore support, a treasure hunt for golf balls, and even a little fire, and I mean a little fire.
Sunday it was just me and Granny, and he took care of bringing the cookies, Thanks.

My wife is worried about what type of divers I was out with based on the posts of the men in the tight shorts. I tried to explain what was going on, but she's still worried.

Again thank you very much for the warm welcome to your group.
See ya next year, same time and place.
Jim Breslin

Jim you said "fire", what fire are you talking about? There was never a fire a started that day or at lest while I was there. Did anyone else ever see a fire that day? :D

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom