Lanier 10/29 or 10/30????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could make it out for the 29th or 30th, but I will be getting off my honeymoon that weekend. Im thinking about going this saturday with matt to WBP to get wet before my trip. Hope you guys have a great time.

Kyle

kylepreid:
Wish I could make it out for the 29th or 30th, but I will be getting off my honeymoon that weekend. Im thinking about going this saturday with matt to WBP to get wet before my trip. Hope you guys have a great time.

Kyle

Congrats Kyle and here's to a long and happy marrage!

Haven't seen you around the board in a while. I hope the family is okay. I'm looking forward to when we all can get together and dive again. It maybe the Anuall New Years Day dive. It will be cold but it will be fun!

Jeremy

Thanks guys, the big day is october 26th :hanged: , and then we are going on a cruise to the bahamas on the 27th- the 30th :D . I cant wait to get some great dives in down there. This will be my first dive trip outside the states. When I get back, we'll try and get together for a dive before new years, there is lots of time between now and new years to get some diving in. Though im not looking forward to pulling out the thick suits just yet. Its been nice diving only my skin or 3mm. Anyway, have fun on your dive coming up, and I will get with you guys on the next one.

Kyle

JKSteger:
I will have a chance to dive Lanier on 10/29 or 10/30. Anyone else up for a dip in the pond? Last call for October 2005!!!

Jeremy
I'm hoping to make it out. I just ordered a LP95 and hope that it will be in before then. If not I'll just pick up an Al 80 from the LDS. Looks like my schedule is going to work out... now if I can just shake the cold.

:pity_part whaaaaaaaaa-this is the worlds smallest violin. Im sure that she is a wonderfull, giving, beautiful, sexy, highly intelligent woman, who gives you all the space and time you need to do the things you love, like diving. FREAK

Oh and congrats.

Your wife.......Not yet!

kylepreid:
Thanks guys, the big day is october 26th :hanged:

Kyle

Heather,
It wasn't enough to get certified....you had to go and MARRY a divin' nut:monkeydan (aren't we all??) too! Well you know what this means don't you???? Yep, you'll have to come out and do some cold water dives with us Looney Birds. I don't want to see Kyle out at the pond solo all the time:D with us. It's going to trully be a family afair once the 26th hits.:bang: Rock on!!!

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom