Last minute trip to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Mathieson

Registered
Reaction score
I had thought of Xmas in Cozumel back in the summer - but abandoned ship due to inflated prices at Xmas.

We booked a week of skiing instead - but El Nino hit, and there is no snow.

So, I looked at a Last Minute travel website yesterday - and found the holiday I had priced out in the summer - at ONE THIRD of the summer price.

(www.travellastminute.ca)

So, off we go - family of 6 - taking off on Friday!!!!!

Staying at the Occidental Grand (new hotel) and hoping to certify two more of my kids - they are 13 and 17 and have done their class and pool - so I am looking for a very gentle and safe instructor for them - I thought I would try Blue Angel - many comments on the board about them - Comments? Suggestions about gentle / safe / happy dive sites?

One of my other children (15) already has PADI OW and has dived a fair bit - we are both looking forward to drift diving together - none of us have been to Cozumel before.

Anyone from the board going to be in Cozumel in the next couple of weeks? Maybe even arrange to meet on a dive??

Can't wait. (Skiing is too bloody cold, anyway)

John

I used Blue Angel over Thanksgiving to Cert. my 14 yr old daughter. Very satisfied.
you can see my trip report on this board...
I don't know how to do all that fancy
"click here" stuff so you'll have to find it on your own.

Sorry,

Look for rebelrph in the field of who started the thread
Under Mexico board

Good luck and post your report when you get back.

Todd

rebelrph once bubbled...
you can see my trip report on this board...
I don't know how to do all that fancy
"click here" stuff so you'll have to find it on your own.

Here's a link to your report

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom