Last weeks adventure in Coz...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi, we dove with both Scuba-Du and Dive Paradise, just kinda winged it, schedule wise. The three stop snorkel trip with Scuba-Du is a must now for every Coz trip. It's just a whole new perspective on the reefs. Next trip, which will be soon, I hope to dive with Hector Reyes, wherever
he's working. It's always fun with Goyo. Ggun, it was the first stop on the snorkel trip Scuba-Du does. It's always the same, so if you give them a call I'm sure they could tell you. I know we took a fast boat south near Punta Sur....

Last edited:
What's the water temp?

Surprised you weren't diving with your favorite, Botes

So, Christy, whaddya think? I want to get my mom out to a snorkeling location somewhere like Colombia Shallows. If there is another location closer in that similarly has coral heads with lots of life that get close to the surface it might be easier for me to arrange. If it were accessible from shore that would be fantastic; she's in her 80's. She swims well and has no trouble dealing with boats going out deep sea fishing, but getting back into a boat without a swim platform would be hard for her.

Dare i say it, Gun? What about Tiger? He has done trip for kids with significant disabilities as well as half clad Russian models. And his snorkel pics are fantastic. That guy sees some stuff, I tell ya.

I was going to take the sobrinos out last week, but the morning was way chilly so we bailed. Then the day turned out to be perfect.

Dare i say it, Gun? What about Tiger? He has done trip for kids with significant disabilities as well as half clad Russian models. And his snorkel pics are fantastic. That guy sees some stuff, I tell ya.

I was going to take the sobrinos out last week, but the morning was way chilly so we bailed. Then the day turned out to be perfect.
I don't know Tiger. What's his deal?

I don't know Tiger. What's his deal?

Are you returning the favor? I don't know if you are kidding....

Tiger? Of Tiger's Adventures? Has the big orange "Legend" boat with Martin's picture on the front of the flying bridge. He works out of Money Bar and in fact has just taken over the snorkel concession there as his base of operations. (though Money has been his semi-official office.) He is on FB at: Tiger and you must have seen the boat:

the legend.jpg

I mean it can get a little crazy, but he is a showman and plays to whatever audience he has.
crazy tiger.jpg

And he is always putting crazy good snorkel pics up. Like this turtle. And sharks and eagle rays.

Tiger Turtle.jpg

And if you want, you can mix a snorkel and fishing trip. Or even add a dive. He does whatever. They often stop at El Cielo for snack.s

Are you returning the favor? I don't know if you are kidding....
Not kidding at all. I really want to get my mom out to see some of the real reef. She snorkels around Blue Angel and we have taken her down to Playa Corona a couple of times, but I would love to show her Colombia Shallows or something similar. I don't know this Tiger fellow, but if he takes out other physically challenged folks I am very interested in meeting him. Mom is very active for an 87 year old girl, but she needs a bit of help with some things.

DiverAmy, water temp from 76 to 78 range........ I wore a 3mil shorty.....

Diver Amy water temp was between 75 to 78 deg.... I wore a 3 mil shorty......

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 213
What's with the white socks? To protect from something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom