Last weeks adventure in Coz...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It makes it easy to keep track of your dive guide when Dive House drops 35 divers on your dive site.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 93
It makes it easy to keep track of your dive guide when Dive House drops 35 divers on your dive site.

I got you. Yeah i've been into that situation before. Not only lost my instructor, but my buddy as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got you. Yeah i've been into that situation before. Not only lost my instructor, but my buddy as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few years ago I was enjoying a leisurely night dive on Paradise reef with a group of 6 divers and a DM when one of those cattle boats dropped about 20 divers right on top of us. Suddenly we were surrounded and infiltrated by a horde of kicking and flailing novice divers. WTH??? Couldn't the boat captain and DM see our lights???

My wife came up with a new hand sign on the spot. She made a circle with the thumb and index finger of her left hand and shoved all four fingers of her right hand into the circle.

Our three stop snorkel trip with Scuba-Du, with Oliver at the shutter, wouldn't miss it for anything....... :wink:
Here's the one you should ask about the location........ :wink: Mr. Ggun.......

ok, I'll bite, where's this?

I am convinced that, yes, the capi and DM see the group already on the reef. Then they use the group as the marker to be sure they get on the reef. And with them, on the reef means ON the reef. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom