LBTS Dec 23rd. Evening dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polerin almost forgetting which forum she's posting to 312:
:20:
Since you didn't bring any nice weather with YOU when you came up, I should bring the :ice: with me. But, I intend to leave the :loki3: & crappy weather here, since if I DO bring it you will :sleeping: the whole week I am there. Tho that would give me free rein with your stuff.... :54:

Decisions, decisions... :blinking:

And Jenny has been wanting to snatch up my CRV too.

Scuba almost forgetting myself Jenny:
ya know Erin, if we band together...
Uh, oh.. nevermind...:D

Now I'm really going to have to watch my back, stuff and my car.

:ignore:
Mr. Paranoid:
Now I'm really going to have to watch my back, stuff and my car.
See Jenny.. you should never give them warning. You need to wait til they are all :happyjaz: THEN be :mischief: . NOW I have to :pftroest: and maybe get him :cheers: ... I guess I could always :cuddles:
:D

polerin SD 312:
:ignore:
See Jenny.. you should never give them warning. You need to wait til they are all :happyjaz: THEN be :mischief: . NOW I have to :pftroest: and maybe get him :cheers: ... I guess I could always :cuddles:
:D

My only hope now is to retain......Hey!...when did this thread get hijacked? Oh of course, with Jenny's first post. Must have been under a spell.:D

:heks:
Smoke & Mirrors:
My only hope now is to retain......Hey!...when did this thread get hijacked? Oh of course, with Jenny's first post. Must have been under a spell.:D
Trying to deflect the rising questions huh? :anon:

polerin hijacker#2 312:
:heks:
Trying to deflect the rising questions huh? :anon:

I believe here in SB it's ".....rising tides."

polerin312:
Whatever you say dear...:10:
Good, now that we have that straight.
Back to the subject at hand: Diving at LBTS Dec.23rd. Possible dinner before or drinks and food after. More then likely eats afterwards if it's not too late.

Smoke thinks he is in control:
Good, now that we have that straight.
:pftroest: :blinking: :10:

Smoke's trying to behave:
Back to the subject at hand: .
Yes, you must keep THIS thread on topic since you hijack the other so often....:D

How's the Aire down there?:
Diving at LBTS Dec.23rd. Possible dinner before or drinks and food after. More then likely eats afterwards if it's not too late.
How late is too late for eating? :eat
Guess it depends on what your having.... :D

polerin I'm a brat 312:
:blinking: :10:

Yes, you must keep THIS thread on topic since you hijack the other so often....:D

How late is too late for eating? :eat
Guess it depends on what your having.... :D

:rofl: .....ha...he..cough...STILL:eek:fftopic:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom