LDS sales habits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill harvey once bubbled...
Of course Mike after reading about how great zeagles are i am now wondering if the scubapro is the right reg? so there goes the lds i only know of online sources for zeagles the local shop doesn't sell them. Zeagles really that good? how would they be for getting parts if i moved to Honduras, Bay Islands?

As I understand it, the Zeagles are the same as Apeks regs. Minor cosmetic differences and a different distributor is all.

I saw some Zeagles a few weeks back on a dive trip that looked different than the Apeks regs I have, but looking closely, lots of it appeared to be made from the same exact parts as on my Apeks. Just the main 'body' of the reg was a different shape.

I don't know if the service kits are the same or if any parts are actualy interchangeable though.

dc4bs once bubbled...

As I understand it, the Zeagles are the same as Apeks regs. Minor cosmetic differences and a different distributor is all.

I saw some Zeagles a few weeks back on a dive trip that looked different than the Apeks regs I have, but looking closely, lots of it appeared to be made from the same exact parts as on my Apeks. Just the main 'body' of the reg was a different shape.

I don't know if the service kits are the same or if any parts are actualy interchangeable though.

Zeagle used to sell Apeks. Up until about three years ago they were one and the same. Zeagle now manufactures their own regs. The design is very close but the differences are more than cosmetic. Internal part including rebuild kits are not interchangable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom