Least favorite night of the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwest_matt

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a least favorite night of the week?

Mine is definately sunday night. It's a major let down from saturday and friday night in general. Sunday night the weekend is over and work lingers in the morning. What a drag.

midwest_matt:
Does anyone else have a least favorite night of the week?
Mine is definately sunday night. It's a major let down from saturday and friday night in general. Sunday night the weekend is over and work lingers in the morning. What a drag.

But you can still enjoy Sunday night even if you have to work tomorrow. Remember, for many work pays for our diving :wink:

thursday.......friday all work needs to be finished up for the weekend and on thursday evening you realize that friday is going to be a busy one.

Work pays for my diving also.

Yeah on thursday when you realize friday is going to be a busy one..... you also realize the weekend is near.........

Any night when I'm not getting up and going diving the next morning.

i'd have to agree with midwest_matt... i hate the "end of freedom" that sunday night
represents... i still try to enjoy it, though

Yep, its definetley Sunday nights here....

Back
Top Bottom