LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't imagine that if you want to try on a XXXL Short 5mm wetsuit in hot pink that they'll have that in NYC!

Actually, they would ONLY have that in NYC. Put a bunny-tail on that and you've got yourself an outfit!

Still waiting on Leisure Pro / Scuba to get back to me on when they will have the Faber LP 85 back in stock. Their holiday is over, time to get back to work.

Haven't made it there (old or new), but I do remember seeing that they carried a very limited fraction of the full line in store (presumably due to size limitations), but would bring in anything from the Jersey warehouse with a couple days notice for inspection/purchase.

Does anyone happen to know if they now have a significantly broader in store product range (Obv. not carrying every color, size, etc.) , or is just really just better/pretty merchandising of the same stuff as before?

Used to deal a lot with B&H for photo stuff back in the day. It was great to know that if it was in the catalog/website, if you made the trek, you could put eyes/hands on it in the store.
In the 18th street location stuff came up a dumbwaiter to the retail store. Obviously more out in their NJ warehouse, they had a ton on site before. Wonder if anything is on 18th now or all local inventory moved to the new location...

In the 18th street location stuff came up a dumbwaiter to the retail store. Obviously more out in their NJ warehouse, they had a ton on site before. Wonder if anything is on 18th now or all local inventory moved to the new location...
Yup. They have all that inventory in the basement below them.

Reactions: mbs
Still waiting on Leisure Pro / Scuba to get back to me on when they will have the Faber LP 85 back in stock.
Faber says Late May or June. The wait continues.

For anyone interested, there are still a couple of spots left at their VIP Opening Breakfast on Sunday 21 May from 9am to 11am. They open their doors to the public at 11am. Mary has promised us lots of swag and reps from all the manufacturers. Also breakfast. If you haven't had a good bagel in a while, this is your chance.

And its ALL kosher!

The VIP thing is invitation only. If you want to go, please send me your email via DM.

I probably should have included that in my earlier post.

I might give Sal a call. Did a nice amount of business with both. Performance Diver sold Force fins also and maintained our dealer price.
performace-diver002-fw.jpg

The Grand Opening event was yesterday morning and they had a pretty good turnout, to be honest. Did you say you wanted camo jet fins? Yup, they have that. Freediving wetsuits with that weird crotch-flap thing? Yup. BCD's and wetsuits up the wazoo? Yup, they have all that, too. Grand Opening sale continues through this Thursday.

Big shout-out to Mary L. All the best, guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom