LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I’m familiar with this merger and although I spend a good amount of my dive budget at my local dive shop, I have purchased both from Leisure Pro and, many years ago, at Scuba.com. In my experience, Leisure Pro has excellent customer service to go along with their competitive prices. Frankly that web address is invaluable and no doubt was going to be scooped up by the biggest operation.

Leisure Pro was the place I used to get my generic VIP stickers from. Most dive shops don't accept them, but when you fill your own tanks, they work fine. I've since changed to just marking the tanks with a sharpie.

I think that I bought something from Scuba dot com many years ago. It was something small like a SPG or maybe a light. I don't have a vivid recollection of the purchase, so I guess that nothing bad happened.

Just a piece of heads-up news.... Scuba.com just opened up a massive retail storefront on West 17th here in the city. This is to replace their showroom a block north above Adorama. I went the other day and it is like being a kid in a candy shop. Huge selection, really nice setup, and still the same cast of characters in service and sales. Stop by and give Mary a big congratulations. She has worked very hard to bring Scuba.com to where it is and she deserves it.

Just a piece of heads-up news.... Scuba.com just opened up a massive retail storefront on West 17th here in the city. This is to replace their showroom a block north above Adorama. I went the other day and it is like being a kid in a candy shop. Huge selection, really nice setup, and still the same cast of characters in service and sales. Stop by and give Mary a big congratulations. She has worked very hard to bring Scuba.com to where it is and she deserves it.
Nice! My birthday is coming up :wink:

Street level retail store? Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom